Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1109

Thread: The Spaghetti Western thread

Name:  tuQPGgk.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  62.8 KB

Got that set in today. Figured this weekend will get a few films off it watched.

Watching a full frame dead center of the screen version of Twice A Judas. Has Antonio Sabato and Klaus Kinski. Sabato gets shot in the head and loses his memory. Betting this would be better if most of the scenes weren't cropped where it is just noses on the edges of the screen talking to each other.

Y'all tripping. The Keoma soundtrack is flipping great! Flawless and amazing. Fits the film beautifully.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Quote Originally Posted by Newt Cox View Post
    Watching a full frame dead center of the screen version of Twice A Judas. Has Antonio Sabato and Klaus Kinski. Sabato gets shot in the head and loses his memory. Betting this would be better if most of the scenes weren't cropped where it is just noses on the edges of the screen talking to each other.
    Good old Mill Creek, still bootlegging supposedly PD titles even though they're semi legit now. Think all of the titles are in another Mill Creek 20 film set I have and I recall they mostly look like shite. I guess they cut out the other titles when the rights holders threaten to sue them.

Still, these are quite fun for drunken late night viewing if you want to relive eighties home entertainment. Plus, if it weren't for these Mill Creek sets I would have missed some good stuff.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Newt Cox View Post
    Watching a full frame dead center of the screen version of Twice A Judas. Has Antonio Sabato and Klaus Kinski. Sabato gets shot in the head and loses his memory. Betting this would be better if most of the scenes weren't cropped where it is just noses on the edges
    There's a decent Wild East DVD release of this one (paired with AND GOD SAID TO CAIN, as I recall).
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    There's a decent Wild East DVD release of this one (paired with AND GOD SAID TO CAIN, as I recall).
    Cool someone on another forum linked me to a wide screen print on Youtube.

Arrow posted that the UK version of Bandidos is going to be censored due to horse falls. The other films in the VENGEANCE TRAILS set are going to be uncensored/uncut.

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick King View Post
    Arrow posted that the UK version of Bandidos is going to be censored due to horse falls. The other films in the VENGEANCE TRAILS set are going to be uncensored/uncut.
    I wonder if this will have a workround thing if a region free player is set to region A similar to one of the Seijun Suzuki films in one of their boxsets.

It sounds like it, as they said censored not cut in the announcement.

why are the brits (still) so afraid of even the tiniest depiction of animal cruelty? is it because the prince of wales is married to a rottweiler?!